These five words in my head scream, 'Are we having fun yet?'
- Dean: Did we get licorice?
- Sam: No, we did not get licorice. We got good snacks. Licorice is disgusting.
- Dean: Oh I'm sorry I didn't quite understand that, Mr. peanut butter and banana sandwich.
- Sam: Hey, you know what, I stand by that sandwich. Nobody likes licorice, it's made of dirt!
- Dean: It is a classic movie food, it's right up there with popcorn!
- Sam: Popcorn?
- Dean: Yeah!
- Sam: You're out of your mind!
- Dean: It's like little chewy pieces of heaven!
why do people have like 74973 different names for these
looking through the notes for this post is hilarious bc everyone has a different name they insist is the only one
you have your contenders:
you have your hispanohablantes:
you have your homestucks:
and you have this guy:
Day 6- least favorite episode -7.08 Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!-
This was really hard. The reason I didn’t like this episode was because I felt like the writers were jabbing at the fandom. Becky is pretty much us in the show and the fact that she would make a demon deal to have Sam seemed extreme to me. Of anyone who knows about the supernatural I do not think Becky would be ok going to Hell to have Sam. She would settle for stalking the brothers down, bothering them, begging to be a hunter, really anything but sell her soul. I wanted to her to come back in the show but I thought it would be more like how they did Charlie with the larping. Becky would totally run the fandom, she would be the Queen of the fandom. Why not have a huge fanfiction meet up where the boys run into them and stumble upon Sabriel, Destiel, Megstiel, Samifer, Wincest, ect. Becky explaining shipping would have been hilarious. So this is why it bothered me. They kinda sunk Becky down to a level I thought was out of character and it disappointed me. The only positive thing we got was some Garth with Dean which is always hilarious.